Background photo help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background photo help needed

I am working on my first website and would like to have the entire background of a page a single photo. My problem is, even after resizing the photo I don't get just one image but four (actually one and edges of three others). How do I get the photo to fill the entire page?

Re: Background photo help needed

Wrong Forum

The Voda Lounge (Chit Chat) Introduce yourself. Open Discussions, Tell a Joke, Gossip, Chit Chat about anything. (Almost Anything:) No Web Hosting or BlueVoda talk permitted in this forum. We have plenty of other forums for that purpose. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Background photo help needed

Your post has been moved ...

Applying a photo to the background of a page will repeat itself dependent on the photo size. Unless your photo was about 1600' wide and 1200' or more in length it will repeat for most everyone. But applying a photo at 1600' wide is not adviseable either since it will greatly increase page loading times. Photos are best kept at the '400 or '300 or less width and placed onto the page as an image .. It is best to use either a plain background or an image that if repeated will blend as a background...

Perhaps just try inserting the photo as an image directly onto the page and see how creative you can be to use it this way. It is best to keep your page width at '800 and keep all elements within this width ...

Hope this helps a tad .. :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X