Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• google issue

Hi everybody,

I've successfully managed to publish my site www.shopbymaja.com and I'm interested why I'm not listed on google when I search for 'shopbymaja'? what should I do? tks

Re: google issue

It takes time my friend. have you actually submitted the site to Google? It will get picked up even if you don't but it could hurry things along if you submit it.

Go here and submit your site if you haven't already done so.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Have you read any of the threads on here already about this same subject? You could learn a lot. And why don't you read the ebook in my signature also - it might help you.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

I’d like your site but you need little play with your keywords
        And descriptions. After analyse your home page your result
        Is here...

Meta tags report for: http://www.shopbymaja.com/english.html meta taglengthvalue Title: 10shopbymaja Description: 107vršimo usluge kupovine i dostave namirnica, pomoći i kupovine poklona, pomoći i odabira kompletnog stylinga Keywords: 93shopping, personal, shopper, stil, moda, pokloni, kupovina, namirnice, moda, dizajner, kupnja

Meta tags analysis.

Title: Title relevancy to page content is terrible.
        The Title relevancy to page content is 0%.

Description: Description relevancy to page content is terrible.
        The Description relevancy to page content is 20%.

Keywords: Keyword relevancy to page content is terrible. However, this is not necessarily bad if you have a lot of content. The most important factor is to have your keywords on the page a few times.
        The keywords relevancy to page content is 10%.

Robots: Found no robots meta tag.
        This tag is not really required but helps spiders to index the web page.

Author: Found no author meta tag.
        This tag is not really required but helps for your (company) name recognizing.

You can play here in this website with your Title, Description and keywords

Regards (pozdrav doma u Zagrebu)

Zlatko
        www.mercataworld.com
        www.marradonconstructions.com
        www.ekm-inspirationalmusic.com

Comment

Working...
        X