turnkey websites with php

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turnkey websites with php

I want to host turnkey websites like baby websites which come ready when you buy from people who sell turnkey websites,BUT they Charge fee to install $15.
    Is it really hard to install such turnkey website?
    If someone can give me direction how do i install these turnkey websites with vodahost account.
    so that i am sure that if i buy vodahost account i won't be wasting my money when i buy several turnkey websites.
    plus do i get different control panel accounts for these unlimited domain names?
    and also,
    can is the vodahost account a reseller account?can i make money by sharing my webspace with others?like can i have my brother host his website and charge him?
    please make sure you answer my questions in details.
    Thanks

Re: turnkey websites with php

To all of the above the answer is "NO".

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you so it means that voda host cannot host php scripts i mean turn key websites
      they cannot be installed
      then why is the affiliate program for?Most of my clients would host only turnkey websites with different account for each client and not sharing it.
      If someone cannot host turnkey websites in spite of buying separate accounts for $7.95 per month per client LET ME REPEAT "NOT SHARING"
      why are you making big deal that we can have all kinds of websites in my earlier question which was can i host membership based websites and your answer was all kinds of websites.
      I think you didn't understand by detail answers ,if the answer is NO then explain why not and how its done.

Comment

I think it would be best if you defined what you mean by "Turnkey Websites" and
        selling Turnkey Websites. Maybe we have a misunderstanding.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

ok... turnkey websites are ready for business.just have to install by the buyer.since these companies charge $15-20 to install for me with my domain name.I just wanted to know the process to install such websites....is it that difficult that i have to pay for it?
          please check out ********** who sells such websites i plan to buy these kind of websites cause i have 10 domain names for different categories and i don't have time to create my own.
          Last edited by Brad; 12-06-2005, 07:31 PM.

Comment

You can do anything you like on a VodaHost account as long as it does not violate
            our terms of service. Please click the below link...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
            X