PDA

View Full Version : turnkey websites with php

maxjon
12-06-2005, 12:43 AM
I want to host turnkey websites like baby websites which come ready when you buy from people who sell turnkey websites,BUT they Charge fee to install $15.
Is it really hard to install such turnkey website?
If someone can give me direction how do i install these turnkey websites with vodahost account.
so that i am sure that if i buy vodahost account i won't be wasting my money when i buy several turnkey websites.
plus do i get different control panel accounts for these unlimited domain names?
and also,
can is the vodahost account a reseller account?can i make money by sharing my webspace with others?like can i have my brother host his website and charge him?
please make sure you answer my questions in details.
Thanks

VodaHost
12-06-2005, 11:56 AM
To all of the above the answer is "NO".

maxjon
12-06-2005, 01:23 PM
Thank you so it means that voda host cannot host php scripts i mean turn key websites
they cannot be installed
then why is the affiliate program for?Most of my clients would host only turnkey websites with different account for each client and not sharing it.
If someone cannot host turnkey websites in spite of buying separate accounts for $7.95 per month per client LET ME REPEAT "NOT SHARING"
why are you making big deal that we can have all kinds of websites in my earlier question which was can i host membership based websites and your answer was all kinds of websites.
I think you didn't understand by detail answers ,if the answer is NO then explain why not and how its done.

Brad
12-06-2005, 04:09 PM
I think it would be best if you defined what you mean by "Turnkey Websites" and
selling Turnkey Websites. Maybe we have a misunderstanding.

maxjon
12-06-2005, 06:38 PM
ok... turnkey websites are ready for business.just have to install by the buyer.since these companies charge $15-20 to install for me with my domain name.I just wanted to know the process to install such websites....is it that difficult that i have to pay for it?
please check out ********** who sells such websites i plan to buy these kind of websites cause i have 10 domain names for different categories and i don't have time to create my own.

Brad
12-06-2005, 07:31 PM
You can do anything you like on a VodaHost account as long as it does not violate
our terms of service. Please click the below link...

http://www.vodahost.com/tos.htm