Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help linking my pages to my homepage to publish

I have my homepage set up at www.gamesouthafrica.com

I now want to make links on this page and add the pages.

I started on my first page, published it to my homedirectory file manager. Now this is where I get confused. I have tried to review the help video's, but as my first time I need it a little more explained how to link them up to my website.

Can anyone tell me how to proceed.
    Jake

Re: Help linking my pages to my homepage to publish

Theres not much more to explain than whats on the tutorials...Click the below to reveiw them...........

Video tutorials about how to create an amazing website with the BlueVoda website builder, brought to you by VodaHost web hosting.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Help linking my pages to my homepage to publish

Welcome Jake,
      I will explain one example on your site. Let's take Lion Reserve.
      1. Design your Lion Reserve page and name it for example lionreserve (no capitals and no spaces).
      2. On the index page, highlight the text Lion Reserve to be used as your link.
      3. Click on the Link button.
      4. Leave the Link Type as http.
      5. In the URL field, type http://www.gamesouthafrica.com/lionreserve.html
      6. Click the OK button.
      7. On the Properties of the lionreserve page, make sure you specify html as the file extension.
      8. Publish this page.
      9. Publish your index page as well.

About your images. You have to get them much smaller as they are loading expremely slowly. Ome of them is over 2GB and others over 300KB. To work with graphics, please study the content of this link: Image resizing. Photo reducing. Using PIXresizer. .

I will also recommend you watching those tutorials given above again. Good luck. There are plenty to learn and you will need to understand the basics first. The site will look nice.
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

Working...
      X