Can't get combo box to redirect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get combo box to redirect?

Hi, my site is www.peopleherd.com and I'm struggling with my combo box. Trying to set it up so when an option is selected, visitor is sent to appropriate destination. In editing properties I try to set an "event" on select. What action should I chose. I've tried the start java script function, but it isn't redirecting. I even left it pointing at the default setting "www.google.com" I have the choice for "information" option set to start the java script if you want to try it. Also, can someone explain how the show,hide,move,set image options are used. I don't know what to do after a target is selected. Thanks in advance.

herder.
    Come take a look at the people herd.

Re: Can't get combo box to redirect?

Do NOT use a combo box. use a Go menu (in the same toolbar as other menus). Pretty straight forward, no javascript functions or events are required
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok, thank you naval D. I see thats going to be much easier.What are combo boxes good for and how do the events or actions work anyhow? If you could just tell me where to find out, or look for it ,appreciate it.
      Come take a look at the people herd.

Comment

Combo boxes are form elements to allow people to make selection(s) from a list. No action is taken, just the selected info is sent along with the rest of the info.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X