Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just launched....

Hello!

I have never created a website before and would therefore appreciate anyone more experienced than myself letting me know what they think...

Also, thank you very much to all those who have been so very helpful on this Forum.

Many Thanks,

Alyona.

Re: Just launched....

Wow...I'm giving you a standing ovation.

First off, what an incredible organization. I wish you great success.

If your goal is strictly to be an informational site, you've achieved that. It's a nice blend of pics and text, nice color choices. One thing I've learned from this board, I believe it came from Bethers, is to highlight key words or phrases within the text. It helps to keep the viewer's attention.

Have you considered offering information as to what the viewer can do to help. I see that the "work with us page" instructs us to send a resume if we'd like to apply for a position. What about viewer donations or corporate donations?

Best of luck to you in your fine work.
    Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

looks very nice.

On the links on the left, on every page below "purpose" the logo TSSD is off by one pixel. So I guess align the first three pages, or the bottom ones. Its only the logo and the title though, and just one pixel.
      sigpic
      www.vonvinzenz.com

Comment

Hello again and thank you very much to both of you for your valuable comments.

I have just corrected the TSSD logo, well spotted!

Thank you Vicki for your words of encouragement! I think you are right about the 'donations', we haven't actually thought about it....

Also, we will probably create a Forum within a website to encourage people, from various countries of the world to exchange their experiences and let us know where and how they think funds should be spent, as in a lot of cases, projects are almost imposed on them... We want to get closer to the people concerned and find out what they think and whether they have any innovative ideas that we could look into in terms of investment. I also think the Forum idea will probably make our website more searcheable in search engines like Google ...

still a lot of work to do...

Many Thanks once again!

Alyona

Comment

Working...
        X