Need Advise on how to arrange Forms before Paypal Payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advise on how to arrange Forms before Paypal Payment

Can someone please help me to streamline my checkout process?

My customers need to input information into my forms and submit them to me so I can read what they need.

I am trying to create my website so the following could happen:

My customer sees something they would like to buy. They click on a Paypal buy it now button, or add to cart button.

My customer then sees the form that they would need to fill out. They fill out the form, click submit, and the information they need is sent to me. THEN they can pay for it by inputting there credit card details in Paypal, which hopefully would be the next page they see.

Ideally this would be the best scenario. The second and least prefered option would be they click a buy it now button, input there credit card details, then they would be transfered to a page where they can fill out the form and submit it to me.

Can anybody tell me how I can set this proccess up? Thanks!!

get peace of mind . com

Re: Need Advise on how to arrange Forms before Paypal Payment

You need an onsite cart to achieve this. Have a look at http://www.udorts.com/nsuselection.html . After you buy something, before you checkout (through PayPal). the script asks your details. If you like it, you can contact me through my on site form.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, but I did develope a simple solution. Simply create my own buy now button, have it linked to my php page, and then put the Paypal buy now button on the php page. It works well. Thanks.

Comment

Yes, that is quite simple and will work for Buy now buttons. But, you can't do it that way with Add to CArt buttons. If it is the first case only that you want, then of course it is quite simple.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X