Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I advertise my sponsors on my php forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I advertise my sponsors on my php forum?

I have about 10 sponsors for my future hunting website and want to have a slideshow advertisement on the top of the page. Is this possible. If so how do I do it?

Re: Can I advertise my sponsors on my php forum?

Yes...it is your site, and you can publish whatever advertisements you desire....and you even answered your own question (for the most part, anyway!).

You can do it nicely 100% Blue Voda if you wish, simply by using the Ad Banner Rotator function >> instead of using text, merely install static images (not HTML banner scripts) and set timing appropriately.

If your sponsors provide you with HTML banners, you will need to select a script that will allow dynamic presentation ofad banners (they are out there), and I suggest you start at www.dynamicdrive.com ....seems to me I recall there were at least 3 that would do the job for me (do a Search using "ad banner rotator, HTML, banners") and perfectly present affiliate banners while still allowing them to be "controlled" by the advertiser as required.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

How can I on the actuall forum???

Comment

Originally posted by Tripleactionoutdoors View Post
        How can I on the actuall forum???
        Here...Use This

You can use this to adjust the time each banner ad is displayed, and is capable of having each also be hyperlinked as well.

You will need to start by creating the scroller overall size to be appropriate to accommodating both the images (static, not html code) and the area to swap out ..... be sure toset the background to "white" (or the color of the forum background) digitally, and to have a white border to the scroller as well....this way the banners seem to appear from nowhere.

See? All it takes is 3 minutes and an abundance of resources to find the perfect soution!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X