Review my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review my site

Please give me advice. Where can I improve on my first website. Be honest..
    www.electroplatehomekit.com

Re: Review my site

Hi Lenie,

Congratulations. It is well done.

Comment: You are selling a product and as such you would want every visitor to be able to view your web page from any type of computer with
    all sizes of display screen. My recommendation is that you reduce the width
    size of your page to between 800-900. The current page is too wide.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi Lenie,

This is the first site I have ever reviewed but here goes. You have a very nice site. I learned a lot about electro plating - interesting.

There are a few spelling errors. I know how that goes, the little gremlins get in your keyboard and mess things up. smile But they look unprofessional, especially on the home page and FAQ.

You have each page opening up on its own which I find annoying. I prefer to use my back button. There may be some who like this way but I don't.

Your Home Kits page is untitled. It probably would help searchers if it were titled.

Your Contact Us page did not load. It gave me an error Page not found, Problem loading page.

On the whole, I like your site. It's easy to read, pleasing colors and I found myself reading about your product.

Deet

Comment

Thanks a lot!!

Comment

Working...
        X