Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a sound to button selections

Hello,
    I want to add a short camera click sound to play whenever a button is selected on my website. How can I do it? I have already uploaded the file and have the url address of the file, but don't know what to do to have it play on a button selection. Thanks in advance. My site is www.peopleherder.com

Herd
    Come take a look at the people herd.

Re: Adding a sound to button selections

Hi, I am not certain what type of buttons you are using, but if you are using the navigation menu, if you click on the style tab, you will see where you can add the sound for the "mouse over" effect .. browse for your sound file and apply it here ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi, thanks for the response. I'm trying to add a click sound to a selection on the drop down menus (go menus) is it possible to do this?

Comment

I did try putting a sound to my navigation buttons for mouse overs and it works on preview but not after saving and uploading. I went into file manager and uploaded the file into my /home/ folder, but still isn't working. Which folder should it go into?

Comment

Working...
        X