Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Worm

Hi All

My name is Chris and I started a website a few months ago using Vodahost. They have been fantastic.

Anyway my site is an online printable magazine (not an e-zine!!!))www.freecybermag.com) In my mag each month I feature things like a Doctor problem page. Jokes, Recipes, Short Stories, Interesting hobbies etc. I have had some great feedback from my readers and I hope to continue doing this for a long time.

I have also recently created a "Where's Worm" page. Basically Worm is going to try and travel the world. People request to look after him for few weeks and in that time they must take pictures of him etc and then e-mail them to me with a brief description of what they have done together. I then feature it in my magazine and on my website and in the meantime the person then has to send Worm on to his next destination. So far he started in Switzerland and has gone to Cuba. In a week or so he will then be sent to England for Christmas with a lady in Essex. If you want to see pictures of Worm or offer to look after him then please visit www.freecybermag.com/Wheresworm2.html

I hope you'll visit my site and take a look and thanks all for reading.

Regards

Chris
    www.freecybermag.com
    Print it, Read it, Share it.

Re: Where's Worm

great idea and site, following the worm loads of fun!
    www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
    BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
    Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Working...
    X