Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Run My Web Site

Hi. This is my first web site, www.ps-3store.co.uk
    It is up and running but I would like some feedback on what you's think. Also 1 bit I can not seem to get running right is the submit form on the links page. If I set the email address for my domain email I get the following error:

SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<mail@ps-3store.com>:
    host smtp.where.secureserver.net [64.202.166.12]:
    553 sorry, relaying denied from your location [74.86.118.19] (#5.7.1)

Any idea's, I have had to use a stand alone email account of my own to get it to work. I invite any kind of feedback.
    Thanks for looking
    For the parent & child
    www.talkingbaby.co.uk

For the big kids
    www.ps-3store.co.uk

Tazpp

Re: Test Run My Web Site

First of all your site looks great!

Re your problem, sounds like the problem I had yesterday, I worked on it for hours. Mine said Pass Authorization Failed check user name in preferences. 5.7.1. It was worded a few different ways. What I finally did... Actually 2 things, not certain which one worked but I think it was this one:

1.I went into edit email account settings (I use netscape mail), chose outgoing
    server and changed the outgoing address to outgoing.servername.com/net...

somehow i must have changed the outgoing address when i added my email

2. After I changed outgoing server I did a system restore set to the day before.

I could not send mail. I had googled error code 5.7.1 and tried many things, this was what worked. Good Luck, I hope it helps.

Comment

Hi,

Your website looks fine - you may consider centering the pages in the browser window, and looking at the logo on the top left of the pages and jazz it up a bit, but thats only my opinion.

Keep up the good work

Mike
      Golfnut

Comment

I personally do not apprecitate the pop-unders and/or delayed exit windows .... is this something you planned, or merely an "added attribute" from the advertising 'resources' you have placed on your site?

Scripts like these often create errors in today's advanced browsers and the many different levels of anti-malware/adware settings....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Site looks fine, although I never really had much luck with Amazon. Too much competition it would seem. Good Luck with it!!
          Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Thank you all for looking and for you comments.
            The pop unders are not something I planned in fact I have never notice them on my browser, and I am not a fan of popups so I will have to look at that. In fact I ve just tried it and dom't have anything.
            Thanks for advice on email, I will see what happens, and thanks to all other comments.
            For the parent & child
            www.talkingbaby.co.uk

For the big kids
            www.ps-3store.co.uk

Tazpp

Comment

Working...
            X