This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paypal buy now buttons

Hi. I would like to display paypal buy now buttons next to my images, as opposed to using a shopping cart. Is this a practical way sell things?

When I post the html code into blue voda html I can only make a buy now in the top left of the page, or the bottom right etc. I want to have the buttons next to my images is this possible?

Re: paypal buy now buttons

What you are wanting to do sounds pretty much like the way I have my web site set up. I think it should be fairly easy to set up the way you want it.

I'm not using a shopping cart system either... I am not using any of the carts available through VodaHost. I wanted to just have the buttons and a way to make payment. I'm using a free and reputable system called Mal's E-commerce. I had no previous experience in setting up a web site, and it was easy for me to set up. Here's the link for Mal's: http://www.mals-e.com/

You can set up a free Paypal account just for your site and set up buttons pretty easily tho. There are instructions under the merchant section at Paypal.

Julie S.
    www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Hi thanks for your help I had a look at mals e commere but it looks quite complicated. I understand the paypal process for the buttons but I dont know where to put the html text they provide into blue voda.

Initially I copied and pased it by right clicking on the page and going to page html. I pasted it under "start of page" and then "end of body" but when I previewed the buttons just appeared at the top left? How do you specify where the buttons exactly go on the page?

Comment

Forgive me if you have already tried this...

The first little pen and paper icon on the left sidebar in Blue Voda is for HTML code. When you run your arrow over it, it says "HTML". Copy (Ctrl+C) the HTML text for the button you want from Paypal. Then, pull up your Blue Voda working page and click on that little HTML icon in the left sidebar, and it will bring up a gray box with "HTML" written all over inside it. Right click on that gray box, go down to "Object Properties", and paste (Ctrl+V) your HTML text in the blank box that pops up. Click "OK". Then, you can size the box and move it to where you want the button to be placed on your page. Then, save and preview to see how it looks. =)

Hope that helps.

Julie S.
        www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Thank you so much thats exactly what I wanted

Comment

thread closed

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X