Desperately need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperately need Help

Hi Everyone, can someone please look at my page and tell me what I'm doing wrong.http://gambling.jobfree77.com/index.htm . I used file manager in cpanel to upload files the way they instructed me too (it's a search template) but it's still not working. I know it's just something simple but I'm stuck. my account id is sioazdfl. Thanx.

Re: Desperately need Help

Do you have a VH account? If so, and you are using the Blue Voda Web builder- then you should be using the publish button to publish your web pages- not the file manager in cpanel.

Have a look at the tutorials.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

I am with vh but I'm not creating the page myself in bv, it's already created for me and I have all the files. It's a search engine template with an index page (the search page) and a results page for after they make their search, image files and a couple php files. I used file manager to upload the files and you can see the page but no images and the search feature is not working. It came with a video tutorial and should of only took me 5 min to do so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please help or I might have to try filezilla like the video refered me too. Thanx.

Comment

If someone else creates the page for you and you publish it from a different computer that that other person, the images will not display. You see, when you Publish the pages as Andy has explained, BV collects the images from the storage folder (the folder where you keep all the images). That other person's file tree structure will differ from yours and thus the images will not be linked up correctly.

It will be best if you can sore those images in a folder on your own pc and them re-populate then on the BV page. This should solve your image problems.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Working...
        X