Can Someone tell me why this isn't working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Someone tell me why this isn't working

can anyone help me? Look at my site and tell me why it isn't showing right, I'm stuck and frustrated. http://search1.jobfree77.com. This should have only taken me 5 mins but is taking me a week. thanks for the help.

Re: Can Someone tell me why this isn't working

I am having exactly the same problem and i still havent figured it out

Comment

should I just purchase a new domain name with a different host? other people I know are doing this in 5 mins. What's up with VH?

Comment

If you are having problems with your images showing, try renaming your images with smaller easier names, no spaces, all small letters and then try reinserting and publishing your page again - If your images still do not show, log into your control panel and choose hot link protection and add this domain to that list ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Be sure that you have properly configured your account (sub-domain vs. add-on domain), and are publishing to the right directory.

Your links above indicate a particular setup, but I suspect you may have had different intentions, and may have mis-interpreted an instruction somewhere .......
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I followed the instructions to a tee. They were very simple and straight forward, take 3 files index php, an ini.php file, and a templates file with the index htm page, results page, image files and a styles css file ( or something like that). The files are already configured and the only thing I'm supposed to change is the affiliate # in the ini file. I did this many times over and tryes different names for files, files in different places etc...and nothing worked. I think I'm just gonna find another host because all my other friends are not having this problem, "just use the ftp manager of your choice and upload these three files to your site and voilà" but no voilà for me and it,a costing me money. I submitted a suport ticket and they told me to come here and I'm still waiting for an answer. Not just the images are not showing, the search box is not working or the links. What's so different about visa host. My sub domain is configured right otherwise you wouldn't even see the page, it's not my first sub domain my other ones work fine. Im not trying to be rude but if I cant fix this by today Im gonna dind a new host and use filzila to upload it like they recomended. Thanks for your replies, they are appreciated but didn't help much.

Comment

Hi Jobfree77,

First look at this thread. Click here to view.

Then, what is this: http://www.jobfree77.com/

..and this: http://search1.com/

Just maybe this can help you... All the best.
              Bless you
              Tom

Comment

the first url is working fine that one is mine and it's not the one I'm having trouble with. The second is not my url. this is http://search1.jobfree77.com/index.htm.

Comment

Please see your other thread as well in connection with the images; Desperately need Help
                  Bless you
                  Tom

Comment

I give

Comment

Working...
                    X