Multiple Video Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Video Links

I am trying to create a page that lists numerous videos I have uploaded to my server. I would like the viewer to be able to click on one and a new window with the media player open and play yhe video. I currently run Mozilla as I have not had the problems with it that I have with Exploere. If this effects what and how I will be able to view what the visitors to the site will view. Can someone help me set this up...the video tutorial seems to only allow one video.

Re: Multiple Video Links

I'm not sure what you are asking. I have pages listing a number of video clips. When you select a video, it plays on another page. If you give them the choice of various speeds (Dial-Up etc.), you will need a page for each. Just link the photo or script to the new page.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Thank you, This helped very much!! I was hoping there was an easier way than to have to do 30 pages! Nice site by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Dayjack View Post
        I'm not sure what you are asking. I have pages listing a number of video clips. When you select a video, it plays on another page. If you give them the choice of various speeds (Dial-Up etc.), you will need a page for each. Just link the photo or script to the new page.

Hope that helps.
        How did you get the sound to play on the first page? I have several video as well. I am trying to introduce a jazz group and I'd like to have a selection playing on the home page, then video of the individuals playing a solo like you've got on the home page.
        Then a page about introducing the artists 5 in all and another page for contacts and links to other string jazz sites...

Comment

Working...
        X