How do I get A submit button??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get A submit button??

I have a page called book a service call. where people can fill out information they need and it will go stait to my email. I cant seem to find out how to put a submit button on there.

Thank you ,
    Tara

Carrolltonac.com

Re: How do I get A submit button??

hi tara

in blue voda....look up at top is a gray little button next to the one that had ABC on it...click on the gray one...hope that helps.
    Organic Baby
    www.little-butterfly.co.uk
    Please review my site: Thank You :)
    www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

I am still in the learning process as well but as I was watching the tutorial on making a form to submit, where you see the gray button which is the submit button, click that. Also click on the orangish yellow deal to the left of that gray button. That is a form. Click that. Once you stretch the form as wide and long as you like to fit your specific criteria in it. Then place your submit button inside that form. Double click your form and there you will be able to change text size, color, so on and so forth. You will also see something called a encoding type and you will want to set it as multi-part/formdata. You want to set that.
      The best thing to do is go to the tutorial which I don't have the address just yet but it will help you set up your submit button to go to a designated page. I hope I was somewhat helpful.
      Diane
      www.smallbizunite.net

At first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again!

Comment

taranoyes-

You have built the form incorrectly and that is why it does not work -even with the submit button.

Watch these two tutorials on building a FORM, then start from scratch. Post back if you have any problems.

Cheers-

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thank you, all for your help. I will try it that way. I tried download the form from tresurechest but I can seem to get it I have done everything it says to do. I Got to the step to go to the webite thing, and it says its not found. I will try the form wqy from blue voda. Thank you again.

Comment

Working...
          X