Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dictionary and image size check

Hi
    Being very new at this, I find the terms used difficult to decipher and, even though the tutorials explain how to use features, they don't seem to always tell you what they are, what they do. Some kind of dictionary would be fabulous!

Also, something that will give you the sizes of images, etc (not to mention, resize them). Of course, they can be resized in PIXresizer, etc. But, in order to find out the sizes, I have been going through sitereportcard.com (which is great).

It seems that photos, at least, change format sometimes, or even size, when published?! I think that using the photo lightening feature, which works very well, changes the size, however.

So, those are my two suggestions...

Thank you!
    maravillamountain.com
    www.MaravillaMountain.com

Re: Dictionary and image size check

Originally posted by mmyplace View Post
    Hi
    Being very new at this, I find the terms used difficult to decipher and, even though the tutorials explain how to use features, they don't seem to always tell you what they are, what they do. Some kind of dictionary would be fabulous!
    Always read the
    KNOWLEDGE BASE you can find it there

Originally posted by mmyplace View Post
    Also, something that will give you the sizes of images, etc (not to mention, resize them). Of course, they can be resized in PIXresizer, etc. But, in order to find out the sizes, I have been going through sitereportcard.com (which is great).
    You can easily get the size in HTML format

Comment

Re: Dictionary and image size check

If your using BV. Main menu>Tools>Page Weight. will give you the sizes of most things, & should be used on every page before publishing.
      F7 will check your text for spelling when the text box is highlighted.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X