abvfp v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abvfp v2

ive finally managed to make a form with working error and thanks page. how do i make these into multi page form? can i add in the extra pages? can some one in detail describe how to do this.

also ive tried to install form maker pro and it wont install. my site is called www.astound-dvd-creations.co.uk ive tried to run the install file via this address /public_html/fmp/install.php but i keep getting an error. do i need another program to run it? i easily ran abvfp v2 the same way.
    ive been trying to build this form for weeks now, its holding up my launch date. can anyone help????? please......

Re: abvfp v2

A multipage form is extremely easy. And, ABVFP will handle it as easily. Click on my signature to see a multipage form and tutorial.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X