forms again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forms again

ive looked hard and long at this multiple form builder ive had lots of problems with it. im not sure if im using it the right way as ive tried to use it in conjunction with abvfp v2. my issues are:-

1. not sure about coding used to send info to data base and then display the following page without getting the thankyou page

2. not sure about the action path to use for each page

3. saving pages as html or php. when do you use them?

4. i would like to preview all the info before i submit it.

these are the problems ive encountered and thus tried to install form maker pro and was going to use this prog instead but somehow im unable to install it. please do not direct me back to the tutorials as i believe i have gathered and understood all i can from them. yes i realise im a major pain. im trying to build multipage form approx 5-6 pages these are the titles
    1. contact info
    2. supplied materials
    3. customers requests
    4. finishing touches
    5. payment details
    6. check info before submit
    7. thank you / error pages

can you tell me coding and actions for each page and where to put them and how id relate them to abvfp v2 settings......i know its a lot please be patient....as i have no hair left now.....cheers

Re: forms again

Ok, things are VERY simple if you follow my tytorial:

1. Each form submits to the next page. So, form nr 1 should have as action form2.php, this one should have as action form3.php and so on. Form nr 1 sends to form nr 2. This one captures it, and then submits to form 3, both the info it recieved as well as the info that the user inputs in this page. And so on .... Each form sends to the next one, the info from ALL previous pages, together with its own info, to the next one.

2. ALL pages exception made for the first one, need to be php. Because the code that recieves the info from the form in the previous page, is php.

3. The last form needs to submit the info in your Check (preview) page. This page however, (the preview) is something that can NOT be coded easily if you don't have experience. Practically, you need a script similar to the one that is posted in the forms tutorial, to capture the info. Then, you need to display the info in a BV page. last, in this same page, you need a form that will only have the code (as the other pages) for capturing the info sent from the previous ones, and a submit button, to send ALL the info, from ALL pages, to ABVFP.

Error page: must be as per ABVFP tutorial. Thank you page: the same.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X