Editing HTML in Bluevoda Website Builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing HTML in Bluevoda Website Builder

Hi everyone, my name is Wilfred Ball and my site is www.websitetrafficvault.com

I am currently building my site in the bluevoda website builder. I was wondering how I can edit the HTML in my tables. I want to add the <h1>, <h2> tags to the titles because the builder software does not add them, just the font size. I have edited them in my file manager but each time I re publish the page, its gone. I do not want to have to do this all the time in each publish. I even opened the cell HTML and Generated HTML when I right click the tables to find a way to edit these tags. I would copy the HTML code to the white window below the code, added the <h1> tags but what happens is that the title I want to tag appears twice on my webpage. Is there any other way around this so the tags will permanently stay in place?

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Re: Editing HTML in Bluevoda Website Builder

The table function has limited property access and therefore, you cannot edit them very much. I would suggest, if you need a custom table, to write the code for the table in note pad and then cut/paste it into an html box and place on the web page where you need it.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
    X