soho sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soho sites

After having issues with publishing my site (stoneityourself) with Bluevoda I have decided to give Soholaunch a go and so far so good - it is still a work in progress and I am getting use to all the different tools etc.

My main website has been going for nearly 4 years now and I have just found out that the website builder I have been using for it is being decommissioned and I will need to find another one. The hosting company has a few options but as I am allowed multiple domains with my vodahost account I am considering using my vodahost account for it also.

My questions is whether I am able to have this as an add-on domain and use Soholaunch for it too? I am sure I read in a post a few weeks ago that you can somehow. I would love to use bluevoda but for some reason my computer wont allow any of the pages to publish.

If someone could let me know what my options are that would be great

thanks heaps

Jo xx

Re: soho sites

As long as you aren't attempting to use more than one instance of Soho in one account.

Jo, have you asked for help publishing BV - as I'm sure we could find the problem - but seeing as this is your first post, I think you haven't asked that.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

I have posted on the Bluevoda publishing threads a few times trying to get help. Everyone has just suggested I turn my firewalll off - but it isnt on to start with - and I am not on a wireless connection either

I have been in contact with the guys at the service/help area for the past month but no one seems to know what the issue is with my publishing problem with bluevoda. The error that comes up is software related and they have said it is a firewall, but I have turned it off and there are no other firewalls in my computer. I have been doing everything that the help desk has said, via emails and also via the phone but to no avail.

So if I was to add other websites to my account I cant publish them with soholaunch? Then that means I can only have the one site cause I cant work with Bluevoda... its a shame as I have about 3-4 new projects in mind.

thanks for your reply

Comment

Jo, I noticed you're in Australia, are you still on dial-up? Have you said anything to your internet provider about the problem you're having publishing with Blue Voda? The problem may be with them. I started building when I was still on dial-up; to begin with I didn't have a problem publishing, but at the end was almost impossible & had to pick a time when the web wasn't busy. Even on broadband our speeds are quite a bit slower than other parts of the world. I have problems sometimes with the instruction videos not working. B V seems to think the problem is at this end. I have had problems with things not working in the past that turned out to be with my internet supplier using different setting to what are commonly used. If you're still having problems, see if that helps. It must be extremely frustrating to you after all the work you would have done on the sites.
        www.dinkdy.info
        www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
        www.thegemlovers.com
        www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

Working...
        X