I need help on website design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help on website design

Hi guys,I am new on the forum, i just registered today.I am new to website design and i want to design a website for my company i am about to register.Are there any printable versions of the tutorials on webdesign using the bluevoda website builder software? If yes, how can i download them?Thank you.

Re: I need help on website design

Hello I am not aware of any printable tutorials. To begin with I would urge you to listen and watch as many tutorials as you can, and then watch them all over again.

Then on paper plan the structure of your website. As you are building the website page by page refer to the tutorials again.

When you get into the swing of it and encounter difficulties then come back where there are lots of people to help.

If you have little or no experience, you'll find this easier than you think. But you must get stuck in and you'll learn as you go along.

Good luck

Darren

Comment

Originally posted by reutony View Post
      Hi guys,I am new on the forum, i just registered today.I am new to website design and i want to design a website for my company i am about to register.Are there any printable versions of the tutorials on webdesign using the bluevoda website builder software? If yes, how can i download them?Thank you.

Hi, I have a pdf prepared that you can view or download with a few tips to get you started. You can find my blue voda tips here.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Reutony,

Welcome to BV..I have found that the Tutorials are the best way to become familiar with the software...it helps if you're a "reflective" type of learner, meaning (watch then execute).

Which works for me, "abstract" learning is hard for me, meaning (read about it then excute), I get too bored. Darren is right..watch tutorials and work your plan. And use this FORUM.

Best of Luck!! to you

lemmondr
        www.jaxplus.net

Comment

Working...
        X