Page Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Display

Back ground history: Produced a web page with drop down menus.All pages worked. Got a virus and had to delete Blue Voda and AVG. Reinstalled both and cleaned hard drive. Tried to add another page but won't show on internet. Using a templet page (same templete for all pages ) i added text and saved it and published it as Cats. In the drop down menu on the index page i added in the ULR1 Cats and in the URL
    http://www.kathrynpollard.net/cats.html saved index and published OK.

This page will not show on the internet. All existing pages are ok.
    When I connect in the FTP manager the file Cats shows a large C in public. html - I checked and I have entered a small c in the url.
    I have reloaded Blue Voda again and the problem is still there.

Can anybody help.

Re: Page won't show on internet

I think if you go back into your control panel where you see this file with the capital C - delete this page -

(if you delete inside the control panel, as opposed to your ftp files, you will have a second chance should you choose the wrong file, in cp they go to recycle - in ftp they are gone in one click only)

So I suggest deleting the page from your files in control panel, then republishing the page you now have and see if this works for you ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Page won't show on internet

Thanks - you're a clever one. I had to try 3 or 4 times to get it to work and it only worked if i used lower case all the way.
      I went back after the page worked and changed to Large font and it still worked.

Thanks again

Comment

Re: Page Display

Hi Fergus .. good job, I am glad you are sorted ...

That's the "Cat's Meowwwwwwwww" lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Page Display

Hi I am a novice in this whole stuff.My site is www.bigpiktures.com, I handed my webpage to a friend but now I want to do it my self.I have done as much as I understand but I don,t understand how to creat pages.I am only still with the home page.Any input on hpw i can creat separate pages for the various aspect on the menu bar?

Also the template I place on my home do not flush on both ends when I publish , any help too?

Regards

Comment

How do I creat pages

Hi I am a novice, my site is www.bigpiktures.com. I need help on how to creat pages,how to add a new page for all the items in the menu.I also don't understand why my template do not flush at both ends when I publish. Any help?

Comment

Working...
            X