need help on webpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help on webpage

It's been so long since I built this page http://www.gulfshoresbeachcondo.com/...formation.html that I forgot how I input the boxes. I thought I used navigator but each box I right click and then click properties is titled image properties vs navigator properties if I had built the boxes using navigator. I want to add another box in the upper left hand corner but I can't figur how to do it. If I try to add a box using image I can't find that symbol. I'm perplexed on how to do this.

Tim
    id 10845

Re: need help on webpage

Originally posted by tsummers View Post
    It's been so long since I built this page http://www.gulfshoresbeachcondo.com/...formation.html that I forgot how I input the boxes. I thought I used navigator but each box I right click and then click properties is titled image properties vs navigator properties if I had built the boxes using navigator. I want to add another box in the upper left hand corner but I can't figur how to do it. If I try to add a box using image I can't find that symbol. I'm perplexed on how to do this.

Tim
    id 10845

lol ... these things happen, ... If you double click it should show navigation .. looks to me that you used the navigation tool and then browsed for your selection of navigation button ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: need help on webpage

Unfortunately when I double click it shows image properties. Each box can be double clicked individualy and they all say image properties although I'm fairly sure that I used the navigator to generate them.

Comment

Working...
      X