Shopping car ideas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping car ideas.

This might be out there,but this is what i want to do.

I need to have system that allow me to charge for shipping by weight,and also uses Paypal. Something like a cart that can add all of the items weight together then have a total. Also different countries would be needed so the customer can see the total for shipping and the items they would like to purchase before they pay with Paypal.
    thanks in advance
    www.d-drivesportsenglish.com

Re: Shopping car ideas.

Originally posted by bakaguyjean View Post
    This might be out there,but this is what i want to do.

I need to have system that allow me to charge for shipping by weight,and also uses Paypal. Something like a cart that can add all of the items weight together then have a total. Also different countries would be needed so the customer can see the total for shipping and the items they would like to purchase before they pay with Paypal.
    thanks in advance
    You can do all of this at paypal itself. Log into your merchant account and the shipping rates can be reflected via at the very least a dollar amount and hopefully with this dollar amount you can determine the weight. So you will need to chart this and have this reflect the shipping amount in the chart you create at paypal. It is much easier if you state your price in us dollars and have each purchaser pay you the us dollar amount that they can check their own conversion to figure their own dollar amount. You might apply a link to a dollar conversion table on your website or beside the item they are purchasing .. You could set up individual paypal buttons in each currency for the item if you liked as well ..

This should get you started ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X