Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blank online catalog

Hello!
    I am hoping someone can help or point me in the right direction. I have been using osCommerce and all has been well until today when my main catalog page came up blank ( http://harborglow.com/shop/ )
    I can still login to osCommerce Admin but the actual shopping page on my website no longer comes up. It just pulls up a blank white page with no error listed. I also tried debugging the php and found no errors in the actual php.
    Any suggestions? I have been searching the voda forums and osCommerce forums but cannot find a solution.
    Thank you!

Happy Holidays!

www.harborglow.com

Re: blank online catalog

Your link is incomplete. It needs a page to link to im guessing you overwrote the index file so thats not showing up or is now a blank page, or you deleted it in this folder. You need the index.php or a redirect to another page. An index in this folder wont interfere with the index in the main folder.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Karen your right. I did overwrite the file. I now realize that earlier when I was editing the index.php file from the languages folder I had accidentally put it back in the main catalog folder replacing the one that was already in there instead of putting it back in the languages folder. I now have the same index.php file in both locations and my catalog is still loading a blank page. Can you or anyone advise me on what I need to do next to correct this?

Thanks,

Tracey

Comment

Tracey,

Im not sure, but.. You will need that file you replaced in the catalog folder with what was originally there. And.. I will further guess that the one you edited and loaded incorrectly is missing some code and is not being read correctly by the builder and is not GENERATING your page correctly. It may require an expert to go in there and sort it, or an uninstall and reinstall of osc to fix it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X