Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yipes!!! here it is!!

ok folks...I'm a bit nervous about doing this so please be "gentle."

Note: My old username was jennylm5000, but for some reason that username and the password attached to it wouldn't let me login so I created my new username, jenjen101.

Thanks everyone!

Jenny
    http://www.maupincopywriting.com

Re: Yipes!!! here it is!!

Jenny

I think youve done a very nice job, done your homework, and laid it out cleanly and professionally. Just one suggestion tho... Get an 800 number or 800 call service. Quacks will be harvesting your number and driving you insane all hours of the day and night. I love having the 800 service as I can choose when to take calls, when not to and to also SCREEN calls before accepting them. Check into services like Gosolo.com

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
      Jenny

I think youve done a very nice job, done your homework, and laid it out cleanly and professionally. Just one suggestion tho... Get an 800 number or 800 call service. Quacks will be harvesting your number and driving you insane all hours of the day and night. I love having the 800 service as I can choose when to take calls, when not to and to also SCREEN calls before accepting them. Check into services like Gosolo.com

Karen
      Thanks Karen...that is a great suggestion. As soon as I can get a few more clients and get some money going, I will definitely look into that!

Jenny

Comment

Those services are cheaper than adding a phone line.. like 7 or 8 bucks a month. Trust me.. you are going to have idiots and solicitors calling like no tomorrow. Soon as they start hitting the service.. they hang up 75% of the time.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
          Those services are cheaper than adding a phone line.. like 7 or 8 bucks a month. Trust me.. you are going to have idiots and solicitors calling like no tomorrow. Soon as they start hitting the service.. they hang up 75% of the time.

Karen
          Karen...yipes...I'll give the ph company a call and check into it.

thanks

Jenny

Comment

Well, it seems you have a slowly developing clientele base (which is good), but somehow I feel something is really missing from your website.
            In truth, you website adheres to your very clearly communicated premises (in that it fully fulfills its 'mission' with the least words and is not obtusive or entangled whatsoever), but still somehow comes across as less than effervescant (to me). On one hand, that lends to a natural higher scoring for the Search Engines on sheer content value alone, but the design, layout, and even color schemes seem less than as "polished" as your words.
            I know you are (and should be) proud of your accomplishment, but I believe your site should better compliment your services, your abilities, and your offering. I don't know....maybe I am expecting something more modern than necessary?

I hope I made some sense, and that I didn't mess things up trying to explain something that is not easily put into words....

Comment

Hey Jenny, very nice site. I especially like the 'services' page and love that I didn't see the phrase 'testamonial' used anywhere! The icon logo
              image at the top right corner confuses me - is is supposed to be a fuzzy image? It doesn't really match the rest of what you are doing. Maybe if you enlarge the actual image and get rid of most of the background it will make more of a statement. Good work.
              Marcie
              www.redtractorfarm.com
              www.iloveacorns.com
              www.halfkilofeta.com

Comment

Great site. Very clear and complete information. Congratulations.

Stephen

Comment

Working...
                X