Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need feedback please

Hi

I wonder if some of you would take a look at this website www.perigordbuilding.com and give me any feedback. None of the colours are my choice and I would appreciate any comments from those who find it difficult to read....if they do.

Thanking you for your time in advance

Warmest Wishes

Debbie

Re: Need feedback please

Bonjour!

J'aime ton site web! It is all you need, nothing more. I understand how to navigate it, easy to use and to understand. All though I don't like the colours you chose and the text on the left makes me think that they're links to click on.

Bon travail!
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Hi,

The colors are good. I just have the following comments:
      1. On some pages you are using Serif fonts (e.g. Times New Roman) and on others you use Sans Serif fonts (e.g. Arial). The latter will display far better and will read easier on the web.

2. On the Photos Page and the Home page. The images you use for the Light Box are tooo big. They are actually larger than the window they display in. Make the images smaller using the Pixresizer available on the Customer Support tab in BV.

3. Cannot open the Links page. Error 404. Check and correct the hyperlinking, making sure of the spelling/naming.

4. Bullet the text on the left so that it does not invite visitors to click on them.

May be you first fix these. Will then have another look.
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

I would just lighten the colors a bit. Maybe lighten the red color so the side content is clearer, and as Tom suggested, bullet that list as well. Also, I would consider where you have a black background, maybe a light gray, or tan, or beige. Reading white lettering can tire people's eyes. And I would have the menu bar at the top and bottom of the site to make it more user friendly.

I can tell you worked hard on this. Keep up the good work!

Jenny
        http://www.maupincopywriting.com

Comment

Thank you all so much for taking the trouble to look. I have done this site for a client who is very particular and despite my suggestions won't listen to advice. Size of photos, colours, font, layout are all his.

I am going to go back to him with the feedback as my last ditch attempt to get him to listen.

Thank you

Debbie

Comment

Working...
          X