Access to Vodahost and my own Vodahost Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access to Vodahost and my own Vodahost Website

Hi. I seem to be having a problem with one of my computers. For some reason it does not find vodahost.com or my vodahost website. It just comes up with the usual (internet explorer cannot find search page) error. I know it is not a problem with the computer because i have reset all the internet explorer settings, and it still doesnt work. I also phoned the computer company and they said its nothing to do with the computer, but might be something to do with the network provider. Unsure about this (because the websites work on my other computers on the network) i phoned Sky Netgear, and they told me that it was not to do with the network if it worked on other computers on the same network. Another point worth mentioning is the fact that Outlook Express, which was orignally configured to recieve my websites emails, now says 'server cannot be found'. When i first got the computer, i could access vodahost and my website, but recently i havent been able to access it. However i know it is nothing to do with antivirus because i disabled it and made sure. Also, as mentioned earlier, it is not to do with the internet explorer settings.
    I really hope you can help. THANKS.

Re: Access to Vodahost and my own Vodahost Website

Hi ... you might check your firewall, try turning it off, try redownloading and re-installing blue voda and add blue voda and voda host to your allowed lists within your firewall .. reboot etc., in between ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Access to Vodahost and my own Vodahost Website

I had to have my access to BlueVoda and Vodahost approved through the state for me to work on my website, so calling an IT tech may help. I don't know how that allowed me access but I have it now.

Now that I have access to the website and have downloaded pages onto a disk, the pages don't come up with all the links since the files are on a different hard drive. Is there any way to download the website from the Internet or work in my ftp area to update the website changes?

Comment

Working...
      X