Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help need to create a login form

Hi everyone
    I trying to build my site but I've hit a snag I built a login page for members but i've no idea how to make things like passwords or login entries work. I know you can do stuff with .asp and .xml files but i don't know how or where to include the code. Also i can't seem to save the work in any other format than a bluevoda file format not html and i can't get any previews in my browser - apart from that....
    please someone/anyone help!

claude

Re: Help need to create a login form

Welcome to artistpaintingonline.com. Jean Francois Muller is a professional world
    known artist that is know and trusted
    world wide dedicated to doing Haitian artwork, artist preferring panoramic,
    countryside and landscape. Muller
    approaches his art through positivity.
    Jean Muller began to work in acrylics
    and oils, preferring a primitive approach.
    His favorite colors are red, yellow, blue,
    and green. All of the pieces of art on this
    site are for sale. If you are intrested in
    purchasing any of these paintings, let us
    know what pieces you are intrested in .We
    will keep in touch with you.You can also
    discuss your thought and comments about
    my paintings with our guestbook.We hope you injoy
    muller jean francois

Comment

Originally posted by claude fontanelle View Post
      Hi everyone
      I trying to build my site but I've hit a snag I built a login page for members but i've no idea how to make things like passwords or login entries work. I know you can do stuff with .asp and .xml files but i don't know how or where to include the code. Also i can't seem to save the work in any other format than a bluevoda file format not html and i can't get any previews in my browser - apart from that....
      please someone/anyone help!

claude
      Hi, if its just one password to get to an area of the site,? this can be done with BV & your c panel quite simply. If you need an area for individuals to login under different names & passwords then a script will be needed & gets a bit more complicated. Pop back a few more details on what you need with possible an example that you may of seen.

Cheers.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris. Season Greetings
        Thanks for your prompt response. I'm trying to get this finished by Xmas
        you said 'If you need an area for individuals to login under different names & passwords then a script will be needed & gets a bit more complicated.' Well this is exactly what I need help with. What details do you wish to see? I'm sending the stuff I've created e.g. a login page and registration page but I'm really perplexed because the login/registration process seems to need a database (I'm trying to use IBM's online database but i only really know access which isn't suitable for online data collection and management) but I keep coming up against a file format called .asp and .aspx which I'm not familiar with. Also even if I find the necessary script how do I incorporate it into the right section of the page. If you can help I'd be really grateful cheers
        claude
        Attached Files

Comment

Have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/logginstep1.phpHowever, that is a paid for script.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

If you dont want to pay

Little tip:
            This is found with Google, so thank Google

Comment

Working...
            X