Tab Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tab Name

I'm thinking this is some sort of a naming issue but if I go to my website the tab shows untitled page. Also if I google the name of my company "paradise west cabinets & millwork" it comes up as a untitled page.
    Should it not say paradisewest in the tab or something?
    How can I correct this.

by the way it was only a few days from the time I published my website that when I googled the name it would come up close to the top.

Thanks

Rob

Re: Tab Name

Originally posted by tunemaker View Post
    I'm thinking this is some sort of a naming issue but if I go to my website the tab shows untitled page. Also if I google the name of my company "paradise west cabinets & millwork" it comes up as a untitled page.
    Should it not say paradisewest in the tab or something?
    How can I correct this.

by the way it was only a few days from the time I published my website that when I googled the name it would come up close to the top.

Thanks

Rob
    Yes, you can correct this in the properties area of your page - the same area where you set the width and length of your page

Look for TITLE - here is where you can write a few words and it is recommended what you write, reflect what is written on this page - each page title should be different .. Don't confuse the title of your page with the naming, saving and publishing aspect of this page - two different areas doing two different things ..

Hopefully google will crawl and list you with your changes soon, but keep in mind, this may take some time.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Tab Name

Thanks, Ladyeye... Exactly what I was looking for ..

Comment

Working...
      X