Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active links?

Good evening.

I have just started to remake my old website to a new nice .com site using BlueVoda and VodaHost, and its great I tell ya.

In my old website, I had photos of my movie costumes, in these pages I had horizontal menus that were made of simple text, click the purple word, and you get to that page, and the word you clicked would then be red as that is the page you are currently in.

I just found a menu setup in BlueVoda that allows me to put up a horizontal text menu aswell, and I have chosen the color purple as the default text color, but I could not get it to show the name of the current page red when the word is clicked.

There are four different styles when editing the menu - linked - visited link - active link - hover link - I have set the three to show the text as purple what so ever, but I set the active link to show red.

I am norwegian, so grammar B' no good - Is the "active link" color the one that should show when you have clicked a page name and you are currently in that page? If so, I cant get it to work...

The page I need this in is here, but the only page working is "The Costume", but still the text "My Costume" is not red once in this page. http://www.darksidesithlord.com/stor...e-costume.html

How the fudge do I get the text in the page I am currently in to become red?

Thanks.

Dark Side Sith Lord.
Working...
X