Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customers online now - Help needed please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customers online now - Help needed please.

Hi just a quick question and thanks for all the help I have recieved so far. I have a soho template - pink diamonds. It has a customers online now feature at the bottom of the pages. I want to get rid of it does anyone know how to stop this feature?

Thanks

Sazkat2
    sigpic
    www.classjewellers.co.uk

Re: Customers online now - Help needed please.

If its on site.. not in the admin area.. then its in the template, and youd have to find where its entered there.. It will be between #includename#. You will need an html editor to see it tho, unless you are very good at coding... otherwise you could just bleep it out on notepad.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen thanks for your reply. It is on Website but not in admin area. Forgive me for sounding stupid but how would I bleep it on notepad? Thanks again for your help.

Sarah
      sigpic
      www.classjewellers.co.uk

Comment

When you purchased the template.. I would assume you downloaded it. Unzip it, and open the index.html in notepad. This will give you the raw html code. Without LOOKING i cant tell you the exact code, but it should be near the end of the body statements. Much easier to open in dreamweaver or front page as you can actually SEE the elements in the design view. After editing.. REZIP it and then reup it via the template manager.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X