Please check out my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please check out my site

Finally my site seems to be working now - links, pic albums, password area, etc. I would appreciate any constructive comments. Also, I have meta tags on my index page properties, but why do I get unsatisfactory results on Google searches for my key words?

Thanks!

Re: Please check out my site

Everything looks clean, easy on the eye and easy to navigate.

Not sure which of your keywords are not showing up, but with a niche as specific as yours, I'm thinking you'd have to show up first on google?

Sunchaser

Comment

Great site. It can pull up easily with dial-up and broadband.
      Awakening Audio Video Design
      www.awakeningavd.com

Christian Patrick Helvin
      www.christianpatrickhelvin.com

Comment

hi ... you are off to a great start ... a couple of things you may consider are:

1. centring your pages in the browser. right click on an empty part of the page, select page properties and check the centre in browser box and republish the page.

2. your index page is the only opportunity you get to grab your visitors so it would be great to read an introduction to what you and the website is about.

3. on your members page the photos are still quite large ... if you look at my websites you will see the photos are rarely larger that around 60 kb and most often more likely to be around 30 kb. there is a free pic resizer called pixresizer here that you can use to fix this.

4. maybe consider redesigning your links page it lets the rest of your website down. take a look at different websites and take it from there. text links are excellent for SEO.

5. i'll leave your key word question to someone fr more experienced than me but I suspect it could be that your key words may not be used enough on the pages.

keep up the good work
        kym, merlin & tala
        creating white majick
        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
        www.merlinsmajick.com
        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Hi, looking good so far. Ditto with the comments above, especially on the centering & members slide show. Comes in around the 2 meg on this part. This one will load a lot quicker, but is a bit more work. LINK
          Could possibly do with a contact us area & possibly use a Google map on this part of the site.
          Map maker 1
          Map maker 2
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X