Suggestions on improving ctr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions on improving ctr

Hi Everyone. I would love some feedback and maybe some help on improving the look of my site and the ctr. I do want to keep it simple but I'll take any feedback I can get. Thanx in advance. http://jobfree77.com

Re: Suggestions on improving ctr

Hi, on the header image, i would leave this as the original size & move the name of your site up next to it. Image looks distorted with the stretch across the page.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

thanks, will this improve my ctr?

Comment

hi I think you are off to a great start ... I only had a quick look and I am not sure why there is so much blank white space on your page .... maybe condiser tightening up the layout of your page and adding a border so it does not look as if everything is going to float away ... good luck with it all ...
        kym, merlin & tala
        creating white majick
        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
        www.merlinsmajick.com
        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

I don't think Google should be on your home page....Did you know that there is an ad that says all of these sites are scams...Also under solo avertising, there are many free clasified ads for free...
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

I know you are trying to stick with one page, but as a web designer, I have to say that if you shorten the length and make multiple pages, it is smarter. #1. multiple pages give you the ability to see who is really interested in your site. Through the use of Web stats, you can see who has clicked on the other pages and so on. #2. many users who are interested in your product, are scared away by a long page. It is a physiological thing. #3. Long pages are usually compared to scam get rich fast sites. Hope this helps! Good luck!
            Awakening Audio Video Design
            www.awakeningavd.com

Christian Patrick Helvin
            www.christianpatrickhelvin.com

Comment

Working...
            X