Flash Audio Software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Audio Software?

I am searching for a good program to do the flash player on the website. I tried one called: Flash Music Studio. Perfect program, but SWF files does not work, if published in the browser...
    I want to find some easy to use software where I can do good looking audio players and publish in Bluevosa lik a SWF file.
    Was searching in Google, and it not so easy, like it seams... Maybe somebody will have some idea?
    Greetings,
    JM

www.debussy.juliamustonen.com
    www.juliamustonen.com

Re: Flash Audio Software?

Try tufat.com, they have a bunch of flash *****ts all for $5 USD, some are free.

I am not sure if they have what you are looking for but its worth a try

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

If you are thinking of providing Flash Players for your visitors to view your own Flash elements, for the most part newer Flash-created files automatically detect the current Viewer's version of FlashPlayer, and will prompt them to either upgrade via a link automatically provided, or with an advisement to reset the Java/SUN settings.

It used to be popular to have the Flash icon on your site for visitors to "upgrade" or "get" FlashPlayer direct from Adobe, but although that option is still available to you, it is no longer necessary, really.

If, on the other hand (like hinted from Watdaflip) you are looking for specific Flash tools, it would be helpful to know specifically what you desire or even what you are trying to do so we can steer you in the right direction......

* You can only utilize Flash audio or video files in the original file formats in Blue Voda by COPY/PASTE them into the Flash Boxes as normal. If your files are in Swish, Flash8, Flash or another format that you cannot manipulate, you might find a converter HERE to convert your file to a more versatile WAV or MPG/MIDI or even AVI format.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Here is probably the best Flash > Video converters out there, all for under $30
        Flash2Video - download the latest version for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32-bit and 64-bit). Flash2Video is an easy-to-use, powerful tool that supports the conversion of Macromedia Flash. Get Flash2Video old versions and alternatives.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Why not convert it to mp3? Just wondering.
          www.totalwebaudio.com comes with hundreds of player styles and colors if that is what you're looking for. Not sure if it does "swf audio" but know it does streaming with mp3.
          Videoproduceronline.com - Join An Elite Group of Online Businesses Using Professional Direct Response Video That Mesmerizes Website Visitors With A Call To Action.

Comment

Working...
          X