Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publish failed

Hey,

I have been trying to publish my pages but everytime it shows request timed out,I have increased the conection timeout to 350 sec but still it did not help.It says publish failed..Internet exception error 12002 request timed out. I need to publish the pages soon,is there anyway i can avoid this?

Sarah

Re: publish failed

Hi, can you have a quick check to makes sure your ip & passwords are correct.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
      Hi, can you have a quick check to makes sure your ip & passwords are correct.

Yes i have checked many twice,ip and password is correct,if it wasnt correct then it would show but page gets published half way and then it shows internet exception error.

Comment

Hi Sarah,

Please view this post and see if it helps. Link.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom vR View Post
          Hi Sarah,

Please view this post and see if it helps. Link.

Hey Tom

Thanks a lot for the link ,it was very useful and now i am able to publish the pages.
          But i am facing a new hassle now,the pages which i have already published are not gettin overwritten ,as in i have made changes in few pages which have been already published but after i checked them on the net,the previous page is shown without the changes.I have tried to remove the page through blueftp and tried uploading it again but it did not work out.need help in this.

Comment

Hi, try hitting F5 quite a few times when viewing the page you want to see. The old page is quite lightly caught up in your own computers cache & you maybe viewing this instead of the new page you have published. (quite common)

Good luck.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
              Hi, try hitting F5 quite a few times when viewing the page you want to see. The old page is quite lightly caught up in your own computers cache & you maybe viewing this instead of the new page you have published. (quite common)

Good luck.

Hey

i tried hitting f5 few times,it didnt work out.i tried publishing again,is der any way out?

Comment

Hi Sarah85,
                Have you resolved this? (updating of pages)...
                Bless you
                Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom vR View Post
                  Hi Sarah85,
                  Have you resolved this? (updating of pages)...

Hi Tom

Yes i have resolved this issue,i deleted those pages from my blueftp and uploaded them again there and then published the pages.
                  Thanx for the help.

Comment

Working...
                  X