video players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video players

i want to have video scenes playing on my site. how can i allow my site to show some type of media player that is fully controlable by the user ie have working play, stop, ff, rw buttons?

Re: video players

Originally posted by qefjefk View Post
    i want to have video scenes playing on my site. how can i allow my site to show some type of media player that is fully controlable by the user ie have working play, stop, ff, rw buttons?
    Yes, this is no problem, this tutorial will assist you ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I would recommend www.flvproducer.com/fullstory.html or www.webmastermediamaker.com.
      Both have a variety of scripts and players if you are streaming .flv (flash live video) files. I stream hundreds of videos off the vodahost servers and never have issues using either of these.

Scott
      Videoproduceronline.com - Join An Elite Group of Online Businesses Using Professional Direct Response Video That Mesmerizes Website Visitors With A Call To Action.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
        Yes, this is no problem, this tutorial will assist you ...

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/add...web-pages.html
        thanks but im aware of this, am i missing something though as the video windows appear and play fine but there still are no controls to stop start or rewind. do i have to add these seperatly?? or is there a seperate player that already has these incorporated

Comment

I suspect you have some code that hides the display controls:<PARAM name="ShowControls" VALUE="false">. Check your html and if it is "false" change it to "true."

Alternatively, you could try copying the video to your desktop and then through bv direct the video player to the desktop filename.

Hope that helps!

The Best Funny Videos on myspace.com

Comment

i have found the active x player, but when i try to use it. the video i want to play does nt play???

1 do i have to upload the video to the site?
            2 in properties for active x, how do i adjust the "playstate" when i try to change it it just reverts back to ita previous setting?

Comment

Working...
            X