Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttons/linking/form

Hello,

My domain name is tarottimelouisiana.com. The problem I am having is this, I am trying to put a submit button on my form so that it takes you to my "thank you" page AND sends the information on my form to my email. I was able to link my "form" page and my "thank you" page together using text "submit information" by hyperlinking it. However, I would receive the email and it was blank. No information from the form was there. So I thought perhaps I had to use a button instead. I deleted the text hyperlink and added the button. NOW, when I save and publish the page NOTHING shows up for the link. I cannot get the "button" to even show up, it shows up in BV but not on the saved and published page. Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Re: Buttons/linking/form

Please provide the URL to the form and the thank you page
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X