Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replace Thankyou Page?

Hi,

This is my first web site and I have 3 forms that need to work. I downloaded ABVFP and got my first form working! Problem is...

When you click the submit button, the example "thankyou" page in PHP folder comes up.(the one that needs editing) I got my own "thankyou" page that I designed in blue voda and it fits the look and feel of my site.

How do I make MY thankyou page come up insted of the example one?

I saved my page from .BV to .html and uploaded it in to the PHP folder but the images does not show. The links work fine though.

Please help!

Jaco
    Don't miss the game for fear of striking out...

Re: Replace Thankyou Page?

Hi Again,

If any one can tell me how to Publish my "thank you" page and my "error" page that I eddited in Blue Voda, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

I took out the images in my "thank you" page and it works ok.(I copied and pasted the HTML code in the ABVFP folder in my C/Panel.

This is not working with the "error" page...

Please help!

Thanks!

Jaco

Comment

If you have installed ABVFP as you say, simply go in your ABVFP control panel, and provide the correct URLs for your own, published thank you page and error page. As simple as that.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the advice!

This works great for the thank you page!
        Why didn't I think of that LOL!

One problem...The script on the error page is not working.
        The page comes up but the errors dont.

What am I doing wrong?

Can you please tell me...In what folder should the page be saved? Public_html or Public_html/ABVFP? and should It be saved as PHP or HTML?

Thanks in advance

Jaco

Comment

The error page MUST be php. Open the errorpage.bvp included in the zip, and use it as a start for your own errorpage. This way the necessary php code is already there, you just edit the visual part as you like and you publish. You can publish both pages (thank you and error ) either in public_html or in public_html/ABVFP . Remember to provide the correctURLs in the ABVFP control panel.

If yours is an addon domain, and ABVFP is installed in the main site, there is a further step to take, but i don't think (from what you have posted) that this is the case.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you!

My page's are working perfectly!

This was my problem, maby it can help some one els.

After I saved my page name "thankyou_page.html" and entered the urls in my ABVFP C/Panel http://www.mydomain.net/ABVFP/thankyou_page.html

I published my page (thankyou_page.html) in "public_html/ABVFP"

What happend was, the page name in my "public_html/ABVFP" folder some how changed to "Thank_you_page.html"

It did not save the way it was suppose to "thankyou_page.html"
            I loged into my C/panel, "ABVFP" folder and corrected the page name.

After that everything was working 100%!

Thank you for the great support Naval!

Jaco

Comment

Working...
            X