Publish Idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publish Idea!

Would it be possible to add the feature to publish to upload the page to the same folder tree used in BV folder.

Example;

Within the BV folder have a public_html folder which all work saves to, then within that folder you create sub folders for different parts of your web site or sub domains. The Publish button when publishing pages will look for the folder its in to see what folder it goes to within the public_html on the server.

This would be helpful because sometime I publish without changing the directory to the folder it belongs to which results in publishing into the wrong folder. It would be handy to keep the same folder tree on both the BV folder and Web site Folder. I believe its possible since the save feature knows what folder to save to so the publish could look at that info as well when publishing the page. Just a thought to making this even better then it is, otherwise great job on everything, I'll never regret finding BV!

GD13,

Re: Publish Idea!

It's best if you simply observe the tiny bit of discipline yourself when using tools of any sort, especially anything internet related.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X