cant get the php code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant get the php code

this is my first ever try at making my website ... i was trying to configure a simple form for feedback at my website according to the tutorial as shown in the video and as given in the text .... but it is somehow not appearing in my code.

i named my thankyou page as thankyou.php n referred the same to the action space in the form's menu. n then as shown i go to my thankyou page n go in to page html n all i can c is a html code.... no php code as shown in the video ..

kindly help....!!!

i am still to complete building it n theres one more thing i wish to ask, i cn preview all the pages individually but the links between them that i gave to some buttons to navigate from one page to another are not working... is that something which will work once i upload the site. ?????

Re: cant get the php code

The php code is not in your page, you need to place it there.

Scroll down the Forms tutorial under the video, you will find step by step instructions, AND the code you need. Copy the code from there, and paste it in your thank you page, in the Start of Page Tag.

Just follow the tutorial, it is all explained there

Links between pages will only work after the pages are published.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X