1st web page, a little nervous, feedback please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st web page, a little nervous, feedback please

This is our 1st attempt at a web page. Voda made it easier than I expected, but I'm sure there's quite a bit I haven't even touched on yet. Thank you all for your time.
    Happy New Year!!
    Sheila & Tony #19409

Re: 1st web page, a little nervous, feedback please

Hello And happy New Year both of you :)

I only took a fast look. I'm sure our experts will be back after the holiday :)

you may want to make sure you links are set not to open a new page. you want to keep them on your site. the color looks good for what you do I think. the word White on you product page is out of link. I would consider centering your words on the front page better. put you menu in the same place on every page. link you e-mails. make your picture smaller so they load faster .

to do the e-mail link you highlight the e-mail you wrote and press link, pick mailto: then put in the address.

you have a very nice start.
    sigpic
    www.windameer.com - Angora goats & Sheep

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - An online Flea Market - frist year free !!

www.advertise.windameer.com - Free banner advertiseing for everyone.

Comment

you are off to a really great start .... your page width is way too wide so much so that it is scrolling sideways on my widescreen ... the normal width is around 800 with a maximum of up to 1000 ... it is too hard to read as it is at the moment ... keep up the good work ...
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Thank you both for the feedback. I'll "tweak" it some more. I'm starting to have fun with this.
        Have a great day!!
        Sheila

Comment

Working...
        X