Html

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Html

I'm trying to put a form from aweber on my index page. I've put the HTML on it and it ended up in the wrong place. How do I delete the HTML so that I can move it to the right place.
    How do I know which one of the buttons to use on the page HTML. If there is a video on this let me know and I'll try to figure it out from there.
    Thanks
    RENT TO OWN A Home With No Qualifying FREE Manual Shows You How. Buy With A Lease Option

Re: Html

Drag a HTML box in your page and paste the weber code in it. Then you can move the box wherever you like in your page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, Navaldesign,

I figured there was probably a simple way to do it.
      Next question is how do I delete the forms that show
      up on the index page when I review it. Can I get rid of
      the form HTML from the page HTML?

Thanks
      RENT TO OWN A Home With No Qualifying FREE Manual Shows You How. Buy With A Lease Option

Comment

Yes, go in the page html and delete the code from where you had pasted it
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I'm doing or not doing something I should be to delete the HTML. I'm going to view & clicking on page HTML, rig***licking and highlighting the code I want to delete. When I hit delete nothing happens, same with cut. What's wrong?
          Thanks

Comment

The code is in the lower window, the upper one only displayes it. You might need to find where you pasted it, though. Start clicking, one at a time, on the various Tags: Start of Page, Between head etc. When you find the right one, the code will appear in the lower window and you can delete it from there.
            Navaldesign

Comment

I'm still having a problem deleting some code. What I need to do is delete the word form in my URL which reads value=http://www.profitinforeclosures.com/form/thankyou.html The page is at http://www.profitinforeclosures.com. Maybe someone that knows what they are doing could go in there and delete it for me. I've spent a couple of hours trying to figure out how to do and still haven't succeeded.
              I was able to add the correct URL but that didn't fix the problem.

Comment

Don, you didn't explain yourself quite clearly in your previous posts. The only place where you have this "http://www.profitinforeclosures.com/form/thankyou.html" is in the aweber form. In fact, your code is:

<center><form method="post" action="http://www.aweber.com/scripts/addlead.pl" target="_new">
                <input type="hidden" name="meta_web_form_id" value="1451948378">
                <input type="hidden" name="meta_split_id" value="">
                <input type="hidden" name="unit" value="forecloselist1">
                <input type="hidden" name="redirect" value="http://www.profitinforeclosures.com/form/thankyou.html">
                <input type="hidden" name="meta_redirect_onlist" value="">
                <input type="hidden" name="meta_adtracking" value="">
                <input type="hidden" name="meta_message" value="1">
                <input type="hidden" name="meta_required" value="from">
                <input type="hidden" name="meta_forward_vars" value="0">

etc. etc.

To edit this:

Double click the html box where you have placed the code, find this line and edit it as you must.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks Navaldesign,

What you were trying to tell me finally soaked in. I think I learned a little more today.

Don

Comment

Working...
                  X