Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc and HDD crash. Lost bvp index file

First of all..happy new year to u all.

My PC and HDD crached so i hade to reinstall xp again and with that i lost the bvp index file. I wonder how do i get it back?
    1.) Can i do it and how do i make a copy of my webpage index.html file so it turns in to that bvp index file?
    Can someone help me out.

Everything works fine. I can login in c-panel,use ftp and all that i just lost that bvp index and contact file so i can`t change anything in my website.

Regards Supermax

www.arosgate.com
    I don`t speak English,i speak Swedish.If you don`t understand my English you can ask me.

Re: Pc and HDD crash. Lost bvp index file

click the below....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone.

Rather than start a new thread I've posted a similar problem here:

I've watched the tutorial and have followed it as best as I can understand but I can't get my pages back.
      I know I'm stupid but a bit more detail of what I'm doing wrong would be most helpful.

Comment

Dont' shoot me but I've got it working!!
        I found the easiest way to do it was to open up the website and copy/paste the header into the import page,I was obviously not typing in the proper header.
        It will be a long haul but I feel a lot better now that I've got one page back.

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost View Post
          Thank you Voda,after a little tweak i manage to get it back as it was before except that thank you page.

And thank you for remember my birthday.

Regards Supermax
          I don`t speak English,i speak Swedish.If you don`t understand my English you can ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey Girl View Post
            Happy New Year to everyone.

Rather than start a new thread I've posted a similar problem here:

I've watched the tutorial and have followed it as best as I can understand but I can't get my pages back.
            I know I'm stupid but a bit more detail of what I'm doing wrong would be most helpful.

http://www.nigelharman-thewebsite.co.uk/
            Hi! First i wonder why u calling your index page for Welcome with uppercase W?
            Second it looks that the site is working perfectly.

Comment

The site looked fine for anyone viewing it as it was safe on the server.The problem was that I couldn't edit any pages as I had lost the BV page files from my local drive.

I have imported most of the pages now and everything seems to be fine again.

I would just add that if anyone has a hard drive failure and loses all of their files, with BV it isn't a great disaster as once I had worked out how to import the HTML pages back it was quite easy to put everything right again.

Comment

Working...
              X