Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ip Address

Hi All
    Can someone tell me is it possible to have each website we create on a different IP address. If so, how do I go about doing that.

Thanks
    David
    Have Fun, Be Safe :
    Self Defense Products
    Hidden Cameras

Re: Ip Address

Let me say it differently. One of my competitor has his main site like I do pertaining to self defense products with all of his items on it. Now what he is doing is creating other website with a new domain and its pertaining to pepperspray only or he has another site with only stungun only and another site with home security products only and they all have a different Ip address, my guess they are Dedicated IP. Is this beneficial to search engine and can you get a Dedicated IP with each subdomain you create. Their is a reason for someone for doing something like this.
    Last edited by leebring; 01-01-2008, 06:37 PM. Reason: wanted to add more text
    Have Fun, Be Safe :
    Self Defense Products
    Hidden Cameras

Comment

To do that, you'd want to buy a different hosting package and make sure it's on a different server. That said - it's really a waste of time. If you take the time instead to add the relevant pages to your ONE site - you'll be ahead - instead of trying to maintain dozens of sites to get you the same thing.

Also - be very, very careful about mirroring - or you'll lose on all the sites.

That said, yes, it has been done and can be done. But, again, why not give the ONE site the punch it needs, instead? Have an entire section devoted to each of the topics - make this one site THE place to come for ALL the info.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks Bether.
        Have Fun, Be Safe :
        Self Defense Products
        Hidden Cameras

Comment

Working...