Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantastico does not have Wordpress 2.3.2 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastico does not have Wordpress 2.3.2 ???

Wordpress has made an upgrade from 2.3.1 to a 2.3.2 and all of my wordpress stuff is gone. I can't access my wordpress cpanel. I upgraded to the new wordpress but then i realized that the Fantastico is still at 2.3.1 and that no longer works. Will the Fantastico be upgraded for Wordpress. Thanks....

Re: Fantastico does not have Wordpress 2.3.2 ???

Next time, do not act so hastily without fully knowing what to do....

You can get everything back if you Submit a Support Ticket and request your account be "restored" from the last server backup.

Do NOT even mention the term "reset" in your request, as that will essentially wipe your entire account back to a 'new account status' setting!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

"Next time, do not act so hastily without fully knowing what to do...." LOL... you can say that again, BUT. the wordpress messed up before I came to change it in fantastico, I still don't know what I'm doing or what to do? I see that the Fantastico still has version 2.3.1 does that matter? Even if I get the old backup back..I would still have to upgrade to the latest version of wordpress but the fantastico does not have it. That is where I'm supposed to go to restore it, correct?

Comment

No.....just because there is an "advisement" does not mean you are required to implement it.

If you visit the Official Wordpress site, you will find a full description of the features each release includes, and from that detailed information, you should be able to decide if the upgrades are critical enough for you to seek to evolve with.

New releases are distributed regularly, and for good reason: many of the 'bugs' are not identified nor addressed for some time afterward, and not until a stable edition is written are they re-distributed to licensed providers (like VodaHost) to include in their Fantastico! client modules.

If you really must have the newest edition prior to it being redistributed in Fantastico!, you can simply download and install it manually yourself according to the instructions available on the Official website!

>> To restore your Wordpress (and account) to what it was before it "messed up" simply follow the link I provided earlier to Submit a Ticket to VodaHost (your hosting provider -- the ones that has your site backups, right?)

Think. Plan. Implement.
        Repeat.

Additional Wordpress Resources
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X