video chat help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video chat help please

I want to set up a video chat system that will allow unlimited users. I will be using the x10 Vanguard system but they use server based software on their server. I would like to find a way to use it on Vodahost server instead. Any suggestions? Thank you. 3's
    Grampa

Re: video chat help please

I want to set up a 7 camera system for our local community center. I have a 6 camera system which will transmit to my laptop plus I have a Vanguard camera. This camera has the ability to allow users to zoom in, change viewing angle, etc. What we would like to do is set it up so that people who can't be here will be able to log into our server and be able to use the Vanguard camera to zoom or change angle etc. At the same time they would be able to chat with each other. Is there any way to use the audio from the vanguard camera so that people can hear what is being said in real time? Is there any way to use the vanguard camera to do live audio/video? You can see the software X10 uses for this at:

Thank you. 3's
    Grampa

Comment

Re: video chat help please

Hi Grampa

I suggest if you do want to have this operational that you do use the servers offered to you at Vanguard as this is against the TOS of Voda Host - note #10.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X